Monday, October 12, 2009

people do change....

after high school means a lot of things for each person.....some thinks that this is the time to pursue higher education level aka university...some thinks that it is the time to just settle down and marry someone....there are also who thinks that after high school is the time when i have to work to help my parents.......

though i know that, i still feels kinda awkward with my friends' decision to just marry or go to work....my mind still stuck with the same stereotype most people think which is continue to study at university.....it feels weird to know that one of my friends is already married and already have a child....or to find out that my friend already went to america to go to work.....I just can't stop thinking about it...what is it that makes them take that decision?? i just can't understand....

is it because of me that too stupid to realize that life that each person take is not the same...or is it that my mind is just too simple to think about something like that....i wonder what my friends think about it...

0 comments:

Post a Comment